Online sourdough baking course introduces both total beginner and intermediate bakers to seven modules filled with recipes and instructions
About This Deal
- Online beginner/intermediate course introduces patrons to sourdough baking including baked goods such as bagels, sourdough bread, rye bread, rustic baguettes, croissants, and sourdough starter
- Includes free e-book PDF with recipe ingredients and instructions
- Consists of seven modules
- On-demand video lessons by Marceau—Artisan Baker and Owner of The Yeastie Bois Bakery
- Lifetime access to the course
About SkillSuccess eLearning
Thousands of people have turned to SkillSuccess eLearning on a quest to gain—well—skills and success. The education platform boasts an ever-growing library of online courses in nearly a dozen categories, including language, technology, and health and fitness. All courses include unlimited access and support. Students receive a certificate of completion upon finishing and are granted lifetime access to the course for review.
Typically, classes are designed with beginners in mind. The piano course, for instance, uses easy-to-follow lessons that first teach complete novices how to find their way around piano and note names before concluding with how to play Pachelbel's Canon in D. Likewise, the home-brewing course leads students through the step-by-step process for brewing their own beer, and the photography course teaches them how their camera works so they never accidentally toss it into the washing machine for a deep cleaning.