As featured on Shark Tank, The Bouqs Co. prides itself on transparency, responsibility, and simplicity by offering eco-friendly flowers
What You'll Get
Flower Bouquets from The Bouqs Company
- Delivering flowers fresh from eco-friendly farms
- Sustainably grown, cut-to-order
- Sourced from the USA and volcanic regions of South America
- Bouquets for a variety of occasions: Valentine’s Day, birthdays, sympathy
- Personalize with vases (vase not included)
- Free Shipping ($15 Value)
- Does not ship to Puerto Rico, American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, US Virgin Islands, or APO/FPO addresses.
- See The Bouqs Company’s shipping and delivery policies.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 16, 2020. Amount paid never expires. Standard shipping included. Does not ship to Puerto Rico, American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, US Virgin Islands, or APO/FPO addresses. Vase not included. Tax not included. Limit 1 redemption code at checkout. Voucher may only be applied to a single product. Cannot be combined with any other offer, Bouqs credits, or promotions. Minimum purchase equal to the full offer value required. Cannot be applied to previously placed orders. Particular products may only qualify for promotion while supplies last. Must redeem at the website listed on your voucher. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Bouqs Company
The Bouqs Company is an online floral retailer delivering flowers fresh from eco-friendly, sustainable farms to doorsteps nationwide. They connect farms and a curated network of artisan florists directly to consumers, disrupting the traditional supply chain by cutting out the middle man to ensure customers receive a superior, longer-lasting product with upfront, transparent pricing.
From the U.S. to the fertile volcanic soils of South America, The Bouqs Co. partners with eco-friendly farms that minimize waste, recycle water, and use sustainable growing practices.