Health Intelligence Test produces dynamic health insights & actionable nutrition plan, improving areas of your health & increasing longevity
About This Deal
All fees charged in USD
The Health Intelligence Test analyzes information on the expression of tens of thousands of human genes, microbial genes, and mitochondrial genes to produce dynamic health insights and an actionable nutrition plan that enables you to improve areas of your health and increase your longevity.
Health Intelligence Measures:
- Microbial Gene Expression
- Human Gene Expression
- Mitochondrial Gene Expression
What’s included in your test results:
- Over 30 high-level scores and subscores related to gut microbiome health, your biological age, cellular function health, immune health, energy levels, and stress response
- Your personalized list of recommended foods to eat (and avoid) chosen from over 400 foods
Recommendations for supplements, prebiotics, and probiotics
- Get precise food recommendations based on your mitochondrial, immune system and gut microbiome health
- Includes all comprehensive assessments and results of our award-winning Viome Gut Intelligence Service integrated with the new breakthrough technology of the Human Gene Expression test (using blood and stool samples)
- Measure how human, mitochondrial, and microbial genes are expressed in your blood through actionable health insights
- Get Precision Nutrition food and supplement recommendations YOU need to be healthy, delivered right to your Viome app, included at no extra cost
- Following recommendations can help Improve your immunity, mental clarity, mood/stress, weight, sleep, energy levels, and digestive wellness
Note: Viome does not treat or diagnose any disease or condition. To learn more about Viome, visit their frequently asked questions page here.
- Shipping is included within the US.
- Most orders ship within 5–7 business days from the redemption date.
- Not eligible in New York.
Having Trouble Finding Your Redemption Code?
The human microbiome is the complex ecosystem of microorganisms that live in and on the human body. Over the last two decades, scientists have discovered that this ecosystem plays a huge role in body's overall health. Of particular importance is the gut microbiome—the community of symbiotic bacteria and other microorganisms that live inside the digestive tract.
Research has revealed that the gut microbiome affects almost every system in the body, including the digestive system, immune system, and cardiovascular system. There have also been studies that specifically link gut health to a number of human diseases and conditions, such as diabetes, obesity, irritable bowel syndrome, and colon issues.
Viome uses sophisticated metatranscriptomic sequencing technology developed at the Los Alamos National Laboratory to map the strains and species of bacteria, fungi, phages, yeast, and viruses that make up each unique gut microbiome. With this information, Viome can recommend the right foods each individual should be eating more of and the ones they should be avoiding right now.