Ideal for enhancing dinner parties or those who like to sit back with a glass of wine after work, Barefoot Wine packages come in a variety
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
Barefoot Wine has its roots in California. Back in 1965, Davis Bynum started making different varieties of wine in his garage. That’s where their name comes from; the free-spirit, natural way of crushing grapes barefoot. In the 80s, they received their iconic footprint label. With these package discounts, guests have the chance to mix and match various whites and reds suitable for dinner parties, as gifts, or to open for a glass or two after a long day.
- Pinot Grigios pair well with pizza, pasta and poultry
- Moscato is best served with cheeses or desserts
- Made in California region
- 750 mL
- Choice of Merlot, Cabernet, Pinot Grigio, Moscato, and White Zinfandel
- $23.95 shipping not included for 3 Bottles, $25.95 shipping not included for 6 Bottles, $34.95 shipping not included for 12 Bottles
- Ships only to select states. Does not ship to PO boxes or Canada. See WineOnSale.com’s shipping and delivery policies.
The people behind WineOnSale have been in the wine business for over 25 years, providing customers better wines at affordable prices. They source their wine from great vineyards across the globe, including Spain, Italy, Chile, France, Argentina, Australia, and USA. Packages include wine from a variety of grape styles and regions, with 100% satisfaction guarantee.