All-things-animal magazines written for ages 12 or younger teach about anatomy, habitat, and socialization in photos, articles, and games
What You'll Get
The pages of Zoobooks and excite the minds of pint-size animal lovers with facts and photographs of winged, scaly-skinned, and furry-faced creatures. As a guide for children aged 6–12 to the world’s most fascinating animals, birds, reptiles, and insects, each issue of Zoobooks unfurls to 20 full-color pages of lifelike animal drawings, photographs of animals in their natural habitats, puzzles, and anatomy diagrams.
- Animal magazines teach youngsters about habitats, anatomy, and socialization
- Vibrant, full-color photographs and illustrations
- Puzzles and cartoons to challenge growing brains
- Zoobooks recommended for ages 6–12
- Digital subscribers receive access to the e-book versions of the magazines. Print subscribers are shipped physical magazines each month.