You can drive a NASCAR race car for a timed racing session or take a 3 lap ride along as a passenger with a professional instructor driving.
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- The practice driving experience includes:
- 5-minute timed racing session on the speedway
- Driver’s meeting with crew chief
- Personal racing instructor
- Upon completion, drivers will receive a graduate certificate and souvenir racing license
- April 10, 11
- May 1, 2
- June 12, 13
- September 18, 19
- October 9, 10
To consult the full schedule, click here.
- NASCAR Ride Along - a 3-lap ride as a passenger in a real NASCAR race car with a professional racing instructor driving at top speeds.
#####NASCAR Racing Experience’s COVID-19 Precautions
- Disposable head socks for every guest
- Wiping down each steering wheel before driving
- Digital no-touch temperature checks for all guests
- Providing restrooms with soap and water
- Use of disinfectant sprays
- Limiting the Drivers Meeting to only the drivers.
- Guests will remain outside during the Drivers Meeting but will be able to watch the on-track experience from behind the pit wall.
- Riders are required to wear face masks for ride alongs
All customers are asked to practice social distancing.
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check NASCAR Racing Experience’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
NASCAR Racing Experience
The NASCAR Racing Experience’s team of driving instructors specializes in NASCAR-themed Cinderella stories: at whichever world-famous speedway they’re visiting, they give civilians the chance to drive real NASCAR race cars that have actually been raced by NASCAR superstars for a few hours. That means getting behind the wheel of a real NASCAR race car that’s been driven by Dale Jr, Jeff Gordon, Jimmie Johnson and other NASCAR favorites and putting the pedal to the metal. Unlike other racing experiences, there’s no lead car to follow here, you’re driving by yourself and yes, passing is allowed! The instructors still offer guidance though, coaching those driving solo over a two-way car radio, and speed-chauffeuring racing enthusiasts around the track on ride-alongs.