Colon hydrotherapy removes waste from the colon with the aim of promoting overall health and balance within the lower intestine
About This Deal
- Hydrotherapy treatments: an expert gently infuses the colon with warm, filtered water to stimulate natural peristalsis action allowing the release of the softened fecal matter, mucus, harmful toxins, and bacteria from the bowel. This process may also be assisted by light abdominal massage to help facilitate results, which can include feelings of rejuvenation and cleanliness.
- One session lasts 45 to 50-minutes
- Good to know: The client will wear a gown and be discreetly covered during the treatment. Masks are required. The temperature will be measured at the door. Clients shouldn’t eat anything for at least 2 hours before the appointment.
- Diverticulitis, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, or ischemic colitis
- Prior colon/rectal surgery.
- Abdominal surgery within the past 8 weeks
- Colonoscopy within the past 6 weeks
- Kidney disease
- Liver Disease
- Heart disease
- Medications that may weaken the intestinal walls
About Natural Health and Wellness
Natural Health and Wellness places great emphasis on providing professional help in a friendly atmosphere. Their dedicated staff focuses on supporting patients' ability to heal their bodies through nutrition, detoxification, healthy lifestyle, movement, and herbal medicine. To make sure their customers feel safe during such procedures both Bethany Bosworth, BSN, RN (owner), and Melanie Germaine (business partner) are certified, which proves their professional knowledge. Whether it is colon hydrotherapy, infrared sauna, or ionic foot bath, Natural Health and Wellness has it covered.