A wellness center provides relaxing treatments for body and mind, including a choice of massages, acupuncture, or light therapy
About This Deal
- Ionic foot bath: Clients put their feet in a mineral water solution and relax as the ion properties help remove toxins from the body
- How it works: Infrared heat permeates to the body’s core faster than the warm air of a regular sauna, elevating the heart rate to help boost the metabolism.
Benefits: On top of the traditional benefits of a sauna session—relaxed muscles and a cleansing, steam-induced sweat—infrared saunas can also play a role in weight-loss regimens.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
About Nourishing Journey
Nourishing Journey's mission is to aid clients in living vibrant lives. To do so, the holistic center utilizes a range of wellness options. Read on for a by-the-numbers look into Nourishing Journey's services and how they stack up.
- 3 layers of wellness—physical, emotional, and spiritual—the center addresses during treatments
- 10 staff members, including reiki masters, massage therapists, and an ohashiatsu practitioner
- 9 forms of energy healing offered; these include Holistic Metamorphosis and Access Consciousness
- 4 detoxifying services, including ionic footbaths and hyperbaric oxygen therapy
- 2 personal-development offerings: life coaching and intuitive reading