Staffers swiftly and gently remove unwanted body hair using laser-light technology to provide customers with the effect of smooth skin
About This Deal
- View valid treatment areas.
- Service restrictions: Not valid for customers with white, blond, or red hair, as well as customers who currently pregnant or suffering from cancer.
- Types of laser used: YAG and Alexandrite
- YAG 1064nm can be used on darker skin types due to its lower melanin absorption. The laser deeply penetrates the hair follicle, targeting the bulb and papilla for more effective hair removal.
- The Alexandrite wavelength is ideal for the widest range of hair types and color, especially olive, light-colored, and thin hair. Powerful, superficial energy absorption through the skin allows the wavelength to target the bulge of the hair follicle for more effective removal of embedded hairs such as those found on the upper lip or eyebrows.
- Click here to learn more about different types of lasers.
- Click here to learn about pre- and post-treatment recommendations
Need To Know
About Nu-Skin Laser Solutions
The team at Nu-Skin Laser Solutions, led by Dr. Giuseppina Beincase-Feingold, is focused on offering a wide range of quality esthetic services aimed at helping customers feel more confident and comfortable in their skin. Specialists working at the premises use their skills and knowledge to perform such treatments as:
- Laser hair or tattoo removal: for patrons hoping to get rid of unwanted hair or tattoos of their skin;
- CoolSculpting: procedures designed to help reduce excessive adipose tissue;
The establishment also offers various skincare treatments, including microneedling or laser facials. Professionals at Nu-Skin Laser Solutions ensure that every service is tailored to each client's specific needs to provide them with as satisfying results as possible.