Minimally invasive laser treatment breaks down fat while vitamin B12injections help improve metabolism, and restore physical balance
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- Laser Lipo: During the lipo-laser sessions, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for Laser Lipo?
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, thighs, arms, and hips.
- Vitamin B12 occurs naturally in many foods, including meat, fish, and dairy products. B12 deficiency can lead to weakness and fatigue—two culprits that often keep people from sticking to their diet and exercise plans.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about medically supervised B12 vitamin injections.
About Nuvo Aesthetic And Wellness
Hulya Daniel is qualified to run Nuvo Aesthetic And Wellness medspa. Hulya and co-owner Dr. Sunil Patel have assembled a talented team of trained medical professionals including medical doctors, registered nurses, and aestheticians who bring experience in everything from massage to chemical peels to the treatment table.
A broad range of skills explains why the service menu includes an extensive mix of medical, holistic, and spa treatments. Custom facials begin with a free consultation, during which aestheticians can determine whether skin would be more suited for a deep pore cleansing or a photo-facial laser treatment. Waxing and threading get skin extra smooth, and holistic therapies such as ionic foot baths help detoxify the body and check "stick feet in liquid" off your to-do list. RNs administer medical anti-aging services, including laser hair removal and injectables. One of medspa's most popular weight loss and body contouring treatments is laser lipo, which uses laser waves to warm fat cells, making it easier to expel them from the body.