Licensed massage therapists & technicians provide an array of treatments including massage, aromatherapy, or ionic foot detox, to name a few
About This Deal
- Massage therapists and their license numbers:
- Jiang SuDan NVMT:9602
- Yu Jie NVMT:8694
- Shen HaiYan NVMT:9357
- Chen CaiZhen NVMT:9676
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- Benefits of aromatherapy: aims to manage pain, improve sleep quality, soothe sore joints, and reduce stress, agitation, and anxiety, to name a few.
- Ionic foot baths are designed to purify the body of pollutants. Feet soak in warm water, which generates ions intended to seek out and neutralize oppositely charged toxins.
- Rose petal soak and hydrating mask aim to penetrate deep into rough spots to soften and repair skin.
About Oasis Spa
Oasis Spa gives folks a break from the desert heat and the hustle-bustle of the Vegas Strip. In a town known for extravagance, Oasis keeps things uncomplicated, equipped with a service menu that includes massages for individuals or couples. Each massage blends various techniques to create a completely customized experience. Swedish strokes relieve aches, deep-tissue ousts deep-seated stress, and sports massage assist athletes with muscle pain.