Deeply hydrating facials aim to purify the complexion to help achieve a fabulous, youthful appearance and silk-like touch
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion facials: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, microdermabrasion can rejuvenate the skin and you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Benefits of Classic Facial: this customized facial may help unclog the pores, remove impurities, detoxify the skin, and stimulate cellular renewal, as well as reduce fine lines, age spots, and blemishes
- Benefits of Signature Facial: designed to address individual skin concerns, this facial is a combination of European facial and high-frequency treatment. It may help treat stubborn acne and reduce visible pores and signs of aging
About Optimal Skin
At Optimal Skin, clients surrender themselves into the hands of Christin, who is a licensed esthetician. In her everyday work, she strives to instill even the busiest lifestyles with balance, restoration, and revitalization. Her scope of services includes waxing sessions designed for the whole body as well as facials that use natural, paraben-free products ideal for all skin types.