Through muscle manipulation, skilled professional aims to provide relaxation, bring pain relief, and release tension
About This Deal
Massage therapists name and license number: Quana Hodges, MT118547
- Available massages: Swedish, deep-tissue, therapeutic, lymphatic, prenatal, myofascial, sports, trigger-point, or reflexology massage
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- A licensed professional kneads reflex points on the feet to help relieve tension and pain throughout the body. Sessions aim to soothe specific organ systems and promote overall wellness.
Click here to learn more about reflexology.
Paraffin Wax Treatment: Hands and feet are dipped into soft, warm liquid wax, then once the wax dries, it is peeled off, revealing a softer, smoother skin.
Foot scrub helps slough off dead skin cells while increasing circulation, giving the skin a healthier, softer appearance.
Aromatherapy utilizes essential oils and aromatic plant compounds to not only alleviate stress and tension, but also help with ailments like headaches, circulatory problems, low energy levels, and insomnia.
- Located near hobby lobby inside of Old World Salons, Suite 135.
Optimus Massage offers therapeutic massages to help one’s mind, body, and soul relax. Each massage is custom to what the client’s muscles may benefit from that day. After all, there’s nothing more important for the skilled staff than to provide their customers with relaxation and tranquility.