Veteran skippers welcome tourists onto vessels and guarantee encounters with underwater giants during whale-watching tours
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- Duration: three to four hours
- Departure times: 11 a.m. or 3:30 p.m. in the summer, and 1 p.m. in the spring and fall
- Departure locations: Orcas Island or Anacortes
- What you might see: seals, sea lions, porpoises, bald eagles
- What to bring: warm layers, sunscreen, sunglasses, binoculars
- For children 2 and under please call our office.
- Youths and children must be accompanied by a paying adult.
About Outer Island Excursions
Outer Island Excursions' fleet of kayaks and boats safely cruises at speeds of up to 50 miles per hour through frothy crests ebbing amid the striking sights and wildlife of the San Juan islands. Venturing as far as 50 miles into Canadian waters, whale-watching excursions foster personal rapport between patrons and boat-side orcas, gray whales, or humpback whales trying to learn human etiquette for future espionage missions. Fishing charters set sail in search of ocean creatures and potable saltwater. Kayak tours explore the scenic north shore of Orcas Island and the beautiful wildlife haven that is Sucia Island State Park. Powerboat tours depart from either Smuggler's Villa Resort on Orcas Island or Skyline Marine Center in Anacortes, WA.