Technicians perform an ozone treatment, aiming to sanitize the client’s house and rid it of harmful bacteria, mold, and odors
About This Deal
- Technicians perform an ozone treatment, aiming to sanitize the client’s house and rid it of harmful bacteria, mold, and odors.
- Once ozone is produced it reacts with a pollutant, often long-chain carbon (organic) molecules, and breaks it down into less complex (and typically less harmful) molecules through a process called oxidation. Ozone that has not reacted with other molecules will decompose into oxygen over time.
- Family, employees, and customers can now relax with the peace of mind that the space has been completely sanitized by Ozon3 solutions.
- Ozon3 sanitation provides certified professionals, who respect your home and work environment, by using precautions and protective gear.
- Ozone machines add energy to oxygen molecules (O2), which cause the oxygen atoms to part ways and temporarily recombine with other O2 molecules creating ozone (O3). This process occurs in nature by two ways: Lightning (Corona Discharge) or Sun (UV light).
- Ideal for:
- Home New/Rentals (Air BnB)
- Hotel Rooms
- Hospitals/ Dental Clinic
- Ozone sterilization kills 99.9% of viruses, germs, bacteria, molds, and odors. Ozone is widely used around the world for safe sterilization.
- Valid within all of Clark County.