Players can experience a rush of adrenaline as they duck behind bunkers to avoid paintballs and try to defeat the opposing team
About This Deal
- What’s included: entry, gun, mask, air
- Where you’ll play: grass-covered fields.
- Age restriction: must be 10+
Paintball Games, Defined
- Elimination: Play until only one team is left in play.
- Capture the Flag: capture another team's flag, which they must return to their homebase.
- Speedball: Games are played on a small, which typically contains an equal number of bunkers on each side.
- Scenario: Complete missions to score points. Scenarios often include historical reenactments & military-style play
About Paintball Knights
On Paintball Knights' nine pristine grassy play fields, combatants take cover behind inflatable obstacles and large tin drums while waging good-natured warfare against the opposing team. A referee for every 10 participants keeps things civil and fun by promising to foil cheaters and inaccurate Braveheart reenactments. Between matches, players can hatch master plans in the 50-table gravel staging area or refuel at the snack bar. The staff supplies biodegradable, easy-break paintballs that leave minimal stains and bruises, as well as complimentary lens cleaner and paper towels to scrub away colorful specks from skin, clothing, and monocles.