Passes for open play & gear rental at 120 parks nationwide. Makes a great gift. Get actual hard copy tickets.
About This Deal
Tickets are mailed via USPS
Your voucher will be marked redeemed or used when the tickets are put in the mail
Contact Paintball USA Tickets directly with all questions and concerns at (480) 676-1530 instead of Groupon Customer Service
- Open play passes with safety gear and gun rental for 2, 3, 4, 6, or 12 people
- Compressed air and paint not included. Locations permit field paint only; a minimum 500 paintball purchase per person required. Click here to view prices for air and paintballs at each location.
- These passes are redeemable at any participating field in the country.
- Locally, you can use these passes 45 minutes east of Birmingham, at Combat Park in Eastaboga, featuring 3 fields that offers over 86,000 square feet of action-themed paintball courses in addition to military vehicle courses; or those in Southern Alabama, play at Brothers In Arms Paintball offering both low impact paintball (ages 8 or over) or regular 68 caliber paintball (10 or over); airball or woodsball.
- Open play is typically Saturdays and Sundays. Check actual park website for exact hours or additional open play days. Combat Park is open Friday thru Monday 9-5.
- Hard copy passes do not have expiration dates
How to Redeem
- You’ll be asked to provide your name, mailing address, email address, and phone number at checkout to receive tickets, which will be mailed via USPS. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive tickets. If tickets are needed sooner than 5 days, please call (480) 676-1530 to explore possible alternative arrangements.
- Your voucher will be marked “redeemed” or “used” when tickets have been mailed or alternative arrangements have been made.
- Why are the tickets mailed?
About Paintball USA Tickets
The company partners with over 120 of the top fields across America, supplying millions of customers with passes for paintball markers, full-day field access, and safety gear. The only hard part for customers may be picking a destination.