Skincare experts offer personalized facial treatments designed to purify, nourish, and rejuvenate the skin, addressing its specific needs
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- Benefits of custom facial: Designed to address one’s specific needs and issues, the treatment can help purify the skin, cleanse pores, restore a youthful appearance, improve acne, or reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Benefits of HydraFacial: aims to remove dead skin cells and impurities, infuse the skin with vitamins, and ensure a soft and radiant complexion
- HydraFacial: the patented skin treatment involves exfoliation by a mechanized wand paired with customized hydrating serums. The non-invasive, three-step process is designed to deeply cleanse, exfoliate, and hydrate the skin, and may help treat a variety of skin conditions, including acne, dryness, and wrinkles.
- Ultimate HydraFacial: The hydrating treatment includes a collagen neck mask with hyaluronic acid and vitamins C and E, LED-light therapy, and the connective-tissue growth factor (CTGF) to further reduce the visible signs of aging, as well as a face, neck, shoulder, and hand massage.
- Essential HydraFacial: Includes all of the essentials of the HydraFacial while addressing specific skin concerns with the additions of boosters and LED-light therapy.
About Peak MedSpa
Experienced aestheticians and medical professionals combine their talents at Peak MedSpa. Here, customers can count on receiving the highest standards of care, as each treatment is preceded by a thorough consultation to establish the best approach to skincare. Treatments offered at Peak MedSpa range from everyday non-invasive services such as peels and facials, to more advanced, medical-grade options such as beauty injections, laser hair removal, PRP treatments, and body contouring. The team of experts is always happy to advise the clients and help them achieve their beauty goals.