Professionals perform an inspection to determine whether the vehicle meets state requirements as well as change oil
About This Deal
Mobil 1 Full Synthetic Oil Change (Up to 5 Quarts)
- Professionals perform a thorough vehicle inspection with an emissions test to determine whether the vehicle meets state requirements.
- Required additional fees: $8 state sticker fee
- Service restrictions: valid for 5 quarts of Mobil 1 full synthetic oil; additional fee applies for specialty filters.
- Experience of mechanics: ASE-certified
- How often should I change my oil?: It depends on your individual car. A safe bet is to refer to the mileage on the windshield sticker from your last oil inspection and change it regularly.
- What kind of oil should I use?: It all depends on your individual vehicle. Check your owner's manual or call the auto repair center before purchasing your voucher to make sure you get the right type.
About Pennsylvania Tire & Auto
A lot depends on whether one's car works properly, and Pennsylvania Tire & Auto knows about it. That is why it only employs ASE-certified technicians, who have the knowledge and experience needed to quickly and accurately diagnose the problem and address it. From brakes, through cooling systems, to the engine, they have it covered. Those who need regular maintenance services are also in luck, as Pennsylvania Tire & Auto performs state inspections, oil changes, wheel alignments, and much more. No matter what type of service the vehicle needs, the mechanics' goal is to ensure it's ready to get back on the road in no time.