Personal sommelier hosts private tastings classes teaching patrons about the basics of wine-making, how to purchase wines, and more
What You'll Get
- Introduction to Wine Class: touches on the basics of wine-making, history of wine, the appellation system, the major red and white varietals, and acid, body, and tannins.
- Diving into French Wines Class: teaches patrons about wines like Bordeaux, Burgundy, Loire Valley, Appellations d’Origine Contrôlée ou Protégée, and more, as well as how to buy french wines.
- Exotic Wines You’ve Probably Never Tried Class: lets patrons taste more unique and uncommon varietals of wine made of rare wine grapes.
- Ashwin is a Certified Level III Sommelier through the National Wine School.
- All classes are private and can hold up to 12 people.
- The tastings can be held at the sommelier’s location, or at a location of buyer’s chosing within 20 miles of zip code 20008.
- Classes include: linens, glassware, tasting mats, wine, and a certified sommelier.
- Must be 21 or older.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid for private tastings only. Maximum group size of 12 people for the private tasting. Larger groups would be subject to additional fees. The private tasting can also be held at a location of the buyer's choosing within 20 miles of zip code 20008. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.