Beside roasted meats, the steakhouse serves up over 20 various dishes, great diversity of salads, and an array of desserts
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- Rodizio Dinner for Two: All-you-can-eat Dinner, Two Juices and Two Desserts, Valid Tuesday-Friday
- Rodizio Dinner for Four: All-you-can-eat Dinner, Four Juices and Four Desserts, Valid Tuesday-Friday
- Rodizio Dinner for Two: All-you-can-eat Dinner, Two Juices and Two Desserts, Valid Anyday
- Rodizio Dinner for Four: All-you-can-eat Dinner, Four Juices and Four Desserts, Valid Anyday
- All-you-can-eat Brazilian dinner
- One juice or regular soda per person
- One dessert per person
About Picanha Brazilian Grill
Picanha is a type of sirloin cut, and it's just one of the many different cuts available at Picanha Brazilian Grill. Here, servers slice rodizio meats off giant skewers and right onto your plate, including pork sausage, chicken, short ribs, and of course, steak.
Indeed, Picanha is a traditional Brazilian steakhouse, and it's become a staple of the Philadelphia dining scene since opening in 2005. Succulent meats aside, the restaurant also boasts a buffet with more than 20 dishes—including Brazilian desserts. On Saturdays, Picanha's chefs also brew batches of feijoada, a famous Brazilian stew.