The annual wine and food festival welcomes foodies to enjoy VIP privileges including wine samples, food tasting, and a private VIP area
About This Deal
- VIP Admission includes:
- 20 wine-tasting tickets
- Food pass for tastings at 15 participating restaurants
- Access to BeBalanced VIP lounge with VIP bar, appetizers from Two Skillets Catering, seating, and entertainment
VIP is located at Tonic Lounge at Legacy Hall (7800 Windrose Ave, Plano TX 75024)
- Age restriction: Must be 21+ with a valid ID
- Date and times: Saturday, October 9
- Food is available from noon to 4 p.m.
- Wine tasting is available from noon to 7 p.m.
Plano Food + Wine Festival
Plano Food + Wine Festival celebrates its 4th anniversary with 30 local and national award-winning wineries and 15 local restaurants.
- The Wine: Visitors have a unique chance to sample the best reds, whites, and roses from participating winemakers.
- The Food: 15 participating restaurants show off their culinary delights that can be easily paired with various wines.
- The Fun: Live music, culinary demonstrations, and local vendors provide entertainment for all festival guests.