Pilates Reformers classes help the customers not only develop their flexibility and balance, but also build up their muscle strength
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- Conducted in a small group setting, reformer pilates classes are aimed at helping the participants increase their flexibility and coordination, while simultaneously improving their strength and balance.
- Pilates Reformers is a great way to get back in shape after an injury, having children, or after a pause in your exercise regimen. Power Yoga + Pilates is owned by physical therapists, who firmly believe Pilates Reformers is your long-term healthcare since it addresses toning, increasing muscle strength, improved balance and increased flexibility.
- During the classes, springs, ropes, rollers, balls, and other items are used
- Maximum number of participants: 10
- Prior experience is required
- Free Intro to Pilates session is provided if no prior experience.
- Credit card required to be on file. Late cancel/no show fee $20 if you cancel 4 hours prior to class
- Grippy toe socks required to take class and are sold at Power Yoga + Pilates.
- View the class schedule
About Power Yoga + Pilates
Power Yoga + Pilates is all about helping people feel their best. That's why they offer a range of fitness classes in an environment that's friendly and supportive. From hot yoga to Yin to Bootcamp classes, there's something for everyone at Power Yoga + Pilates.