Mechanics change oil and rotate tires, and can help clients select new tires
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- Five quarts of premium 5w30/5w20 synthetic-blend oil and filter change with a top-off of vital fluids; extra fees apply for synthetic oil
- Tire rotation
- Battery and charging-system check
- Visual brake inspection
- Complimentary full-vehicle courtesy inspection
- Tire rotation helps prevent uneven wear on tread, keeping tires safe and reliable for longer.
- Signs you might need new brake pads include a squealing sound or vibrations when you brake and a brake pedal that seems less responsive than usual.
- How often should I change my oil?: It depends on your individual car. A safe bet is to refer to the mileage on the windshield sticker from your last oil change.
- What kind of oil should I use?: It all depends on your individual vehicle. Check your owner’s manual or call the shop before purchasing your voucher to make sure you get the right type.
About Precision Tune Auto Care of Hunt Valley
From more than 35 years with 350 facilities in six countries, Precision Tune Auto Care has spent the last three decades keeping more than 2.5 million vehicles on the road with an array of maintenance and auto-repair services. Professionally trained mechanics lube engines with signature precision oil changes, rotate tires to ensure even tread wear, repair busted brakes, and test spark plugs to safeguard against ignition failure during dramatic drive-thru getaways. Whether performing complicated services on fuel-injection and cooling systems or simply aligning tires, the mechanics back all their services with a 24-month, 24,000-mile national warranty.