Chiropractor examines patients’ health and performs adjustments to improve their posture and relieve pain
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- The chiropractor: Dr. Zachary Langgle graduated from Palmer College of Chiropractic and has over 10 years of experience.
- Package includes: exam, x-rays, report of finding, and one or two adjustments
- Not valid with Medicare, Medicaid, or Tricare
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic sessions can help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, and even pains caused by pregnancy.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
About Prime Health + Wellness
Armed with postural corrective therapy and chiropractic knowledge, Dr. Zachary Langgle heads the staff at Prime Health + Wellness with one goal in mind: to provide pain relief for each patient that walks in the door. But beyond that, he strives to help patients continue down the path of well-being, believing that "health is a journey, not a destination." In other words, being healthy isn't something that can be achieved after one chiropractic adjustment. As a result, Langgle's team at Prime strives to include ongoing chiropractic care in the health and fitness regimen. this way, the team at Prime can help to relieve pressure from the spines of their regular patients—and keep it gone.