Laser light targets follicles, permanently reducing the growth of hair
About This Deal
- View valid treatment areas.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about laser hair-removal.
- Type of laser used: Lumenis LightSheer Duet or Candela GentleMax Pro
- Qualifications of the technicians: licensed professionals
- A laser is used to target follicles, thereby reducing the growth of hair.
- Although laser hair reduction (LHR) treatments can be effective in permanently reducing unwanted fuzz, six treatments are typically required for optimal results due to hair-growth dormancy and laser-absorption rates.
About Pure Image Laser Hair Removal & Skin Care
The registered nurses and laser technicians at Pure Image Laser Hair Removal & Skin Care will go to any technological lengths to help clients look their best. That means their facials might incorporate exfoliation with a microdermabrasion wand or mild acids. And it also means that the Lumenis LightSheer Duet laser system plays a big role in the clinic. Using a gentle suctioning action to bring skin—and hair follicles—closer to the laser, the device accurately and effectively disables hair growth on larger areas in less time.