Aestheticians safely exfoliate faces with microdermabrasion or a choice of seven peels infused with lactic, glycolic, or salicylic acids
About This Deal
- What’s included: Microdermabrasion or chemical peel that might include lactic, glycolic, or salicylic acid
- Type of microdermabrasion: crystal
- About crystal microdermabrasion: An esthetician moves a pen-like wand gently over your face in short, quick strokes. The wand emits a jet of super-fine crystals in an effort to break up dull, dead skin cells.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
About Purity Med Spa
Owned by Dr. Omar Dalloul, Purity Skin Care uses modern aesthetic procedures to solve common beauty woes and boost client confidence. The staff's arsenal of high-tech equipment includes the Pain-Free, Hair-Free laser hair removal system, the versatile Alma Lasers Laser360, and a microdermabrasion tool that destroys impurities such as blackheads, lessens the appearance of age spots, sun damage, and acne scarring, and buffs away dulled skin cells to reveal the younger-looking skin underneath. The staff also performs less flashy procedures, including facials infused with such low-tech and natural ingredients as seaweed and vitamins.