Dry infrared heat can help increase circulation and ease pain and stiffness
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- How it works: infrared heat permeates to the body’s core faster than the warm air of a regular sauna, elevating the heart rate to help boost the metabolism.
Benefits: on top of the traditional benefits of a sauna session—relaxed muscles and a cleansing, steam-induced sweat—infrared saunas can also play a role in weight-loss regimens.
- Couples Getaway Package includes:
- 30-minute hydro or zero-gravity massage
- 30-minute infrared sauna session
- 30-minute Normatec Nu-Calm session
- Benefits of Cryofacial: Aims to restore firmness and radiance, reduce hyper-pigmentation, rejuvenate fatigued skin, improve skin texture and tone, soothe inflammation, treat skin conditions such as eczema, and more.
About Recover DFW
Recover DFW helps athletes boost their recovery time, while also offering encouragement to everyday people suffering from ailments and injuries. Relying on modern recovery technology in a lounge-like environment, the staff creates a unique treatment plan for each client. Those plans might include equipment like:
- CryoPenguin: Cold temperatures are used to treat pain inflammation.
- Nu-Calm: Electrotherapy stimulation and blocked light help the brain to biochemically block cortisol and adrenaline, mimicking what happens before sleep. Music is added to help customers reach deep relaxation.
- GameReady: Alternating hot and cold therapy and active compression encourage the physical recovery of muscles.
- Normatec: Dynamic compression devices are designed to help athletes recover faster between training and performance.