Lasers destroy hair follicles, preventing hair from re-growing and reducing the dependence on shaving and waxing
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- Pregnant women cannot have treatment.
- Not valid for blonde, white, or grey hair; results for red hair may vary
- Not valid for customers with little contrasts between the pigment in the skin and in the hair
- In order to avoid hyperpigmenting, clients need to refrain from tanning or sun exposure for six to eight weeks before the treatment
- Patrons taking photosensitive medications should stop taking them 48 hours–2 weeks before having the treatment (depending on the medication)
- People with diabetes and pregnant women should not have the treatment unless they provide a note with approval from their physician
- Customers who suffer from cold sores and want to have the treatment conducted on the lip area may have to take preventive medicine beforehand
- Clients taking Accutane cannot go through the treatment until they have been off the medicine for at least 6 months
- Patrons taking blood thinners such as Coumadin cannot have the treatment while on those medications
Type of laser: Candela GentleLASE laser
Click here to learn more about different types of lasers.
Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about laser hair-removal.
Click here to learn about pre- and post-treatment recommendations.
About Reflections Laser Spa
Reflections Laser Spa's technicians use new technologies to combat age-old problems. They offer noninvasive med-spa treatments designed to help clients improve their outlook on life without the need for such drastic measures as surgery, or faking surgery just for the get-well cards. Read on for a closer look at what they can do:
Laser hair removal: The Candela GentleLASE laser targets the hair follicles beneath the skin, minimizing future growth. A cryogenic cooling device keeps the skin more comfortable during the treatment.
Nexalin therapy: Designed to address depression and anxiety, the Nexalin treatment directs energy waveforms at the hypothalamus region of the brain. This encourages the release of serotonin and beta-endorphins, and helps reset neurotransmitter levels in the brain to increase feelings of calmness and well-being.