During a cryotherapy session, the body is exposed to freezing temperatures to promote self-healing processes and reduction of inflammation
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- Whole body:
- Average length of session: 3 minutes
- Inside a cryotherapy tank, liquid nitrogen is used to create temperatures that reach as low as -240ºF. The extreme cold helps to produce therapeutic benefits such as reduced inflammation, pain relief, and increased mobility.
- Local cryotherapy is used to reduce pain, inflammation, and swelling in targeted areas
- Average length of session: 5-10 minutes
- Benefits of cryotherapy facial:
- Relaxes irritated skin
- Reduces pore size
- Rises collagen production
About Restore Hyper Wellness + Cryotherapy
At Restore Hyper Wellness + Cryotherapy, it's all about the healing ability of frigid air. The center's signature service, cryotherapy, invites guests to enter a special chamber where they're swiftly exposed to temperatures ranging between -220 and -240 degrees. The ice-cold temps help jump-start the body's natural healing abilities, bringing relief from pain, inflammation, achy joints, and even conditions such as insomnia and psoriasis. In addition to this specialty, the center offers a number of other healing services, including hyperbaric therapy and IV drip therapy.