Through muscle manipulation, skilled professional aims to provide relaxation, bring pain relief, and release tension
About This Deal
- The chiropractor: Dr. Chantz Richards is a Naturopathic Doctor, Licensed Massage Practitioner, and Certified Personal Trainer.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
During a cupping session, the therapist applies heated cups directly to the patient’s skin to create a vacuum. The heated vapors and light suction are intended to relieve stress, open energy channels, and detoxify the body.
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic therapy sessions can determine the root of the pain and discomfort and help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, joint pain, and even pains caused by pregnancy.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
Richards Integrative Medicine
Dr. Chantz Richards opened Richards Integrative Medicine to help his patients live fuller, happier lives. As a Naturopathic Doctor, Licensed Massage Practitioner, and Certified Personal Trainer, he uses a variety of non-invasive alternative therapies to help treat ailments such as chronic pain, migraines, fibromyalgia, insomnia, anxiety, and others. Dr. Richards offers relaxing massage sessions as well as invigorating deep-tissue treatments, spinal adjustments, cupping therapy, weight-management services, and rehabilitation services.