Experienced horseback riders take guests on a trail ride to see the scenic side of the Shenandoah River
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
Rides Are Closed On Tuesdays
- Contact 540-652-1837 for reservations
- Age restrictions: Children must be 7 years or older to ride.
- Maximum weight 230 pounds
- Riders must arrive 20 minutes early to fill out release forms and prepare for their ride.
- No sandals
- Please schedule a few weeks in advance for weekend ride.
- It’s not just for show. Click here to learn more about the physical and psychological benefits of horseback riding.
- We ask for everyone's safety Please wear a mask when registering
About River's Bend Ranch
River's Bend Ranch offers a respite from the daily hustle with over twenty charming suites, breathtaking views of the Blue Ridge Mountains, and variety of fun, relaxing activities for the whole family to enjoy. With over 250 stunning acres of farmland and forested trails following the Shenandoah River, the ranch facilitates excursions like horseback trail rides for all skill levels and fishing.
River's Bend is also conveniently located near Shenandoah National Forest, Skyline Drive, the George Washington National Forest, and the famous Luray Caverns.