30 acres of open habitats where kids and adults can interact with various animals and enjoy a narrated open-air bus ride
About This Deal
- Free admission for children under 3
- Bus tour schedule:
- Weekdays: 11 a.m., 1 p.m., and 3 p.m.
- Weekends: every hour starting at 11 a.m.
- What to bring: sunscreen, picnic lunch, camera, smiles
- Transportation: parking lot available
- Re-entry possible on same day with ticket
Need To Know
About Roer's Zoofari
Animal encounters are the specialty at Roer's Zoofari, where you can feed deer and llama from the open air safari bus ride and face-off with bison, water buffalo and giant watusi. These and many more animals of all shapes and sizes reside on 30 acres divided into open, outdoor habitats.
- Open Air Safari Bus Tours: A narrated safari tour on an open-air bus passes free-roaming antelope, zebra, and buffalo.
- Petting barn: Touch and feed barnyard critters including goats and sheep.