30 acres of open habitats where kids and adults can interact with various animals and enjoy a narrated open-air bus ride
What You'll Get
- Free admission for children under 3
- Bus tour schedule:
- Weekdays: 11 a.m., 1 p.m., and 3 p.m.
- Weekends: every hour starting at 11 a.m.
- What to bring: sunscreen, picnic lunch, camera, smiles
- Transportation: parking lot available
- Re-entry possible on same day with ticket
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid during Giraffe-tober Fest (every weekend in October) or Easter-Eggstravaganza (4/11-4/12). Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Roer's Zoofari
Animal encounters are the specialty at Roer's Zoofari, where you can feed deer and llama from the open air safari bus ride and face-off with bison, water buffalo and giant watusi. These and many more animals of all shapes and sizes reside on 30 acres divided into open, outdoor habitats.
- Open Air Safari Bus Tours: A narrated safari tour on an open-air bus passes free-roaming antelope, zebra, and buffalo.
- Petting barn: Touch and feed barnyard critters including goats and sheep.