Restaurant serves an array of Italian dishes including bruschetta, penne al pollo, grilled salmon, and minestrone soup
About This Deal
- Both options include:
- glass of house red or white wine (one per person)
- first course: minestrone soup (one per person)
- second course: appetizer to share: bruschetta, cesare salad, Italian salad, or cozze alla marinara (one per every two customers)
- main course: canelloni, mannicotti, penne al pollo, grilled salmon, fillet of sole, veal marsala, veal piccata, or veal tenderloin (one per person)
- dessert course: fresh homemade dessert, selection changes daily (one per person)
- Valid on any day the establishment is open
- See the menu.
About Rossini Restaurant
At Rossini Restaurant, crisp white tablecloths and simple white dishes make an elegant backdrop for chef Matt Clarke's vibrant Italian recipes. Locally and globally sourced ingredients appear in recipes such as osso buco, insalata caprese, and lasagna with creamy bechamel sauce. Behind the bar, staffers can uncork wine or shake cocktails to complement any dish.