Chiropractors examine the spine and posture, or ease deep-seated tension with massage therapy
About This Deal
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic sessions can help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, and even pains caused by pregnancy.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
About Barham Chiropractic
Led by Dr. Steven Barham, whose own experience with a sports injury led him to discover the untold benefits of chiropractic care, the staff at Barham Chiropractic helps patients eradicate pain and stress from their bodies and their lives. The trick is a balanced approach to care, as the office provides both short-term pain relief—easing neck pain, back pain, and headaches through chiropractic services—and long-term wellness care through services such as nutritional counseling. Here's a few of the other treatments available from Dr. Barham's staff:
- Massage sessions in which licensed practitioners perform everything from relaxing Swedish massage to more therapeutic techniques
- Services to help recover from ailments such as auto-accident injuries
- A Hydro-Massage bed that combines heat and water pressure to target pressure points throughout the body