Distillery known for their award-winning rye whiskey opens its door to customers who would like to taste their spirits
About This Deal
- What’s included: tasting of 15-time award-winning rye whiskey, guide, live whiskey making
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older
#####Sagamore Spirit’s COVID-19 Precautions
- Sagamore Spirit Distillery will be closed for tours and tastings until further notice.
- If you booked a tour beyond mid-May 2020, Sagamore Spirit is refunding your ticket and you should receive an email confirmation. Please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Sagamore Spirit’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
Need To Know
About Sagamore Spirit
It's hard to separate Sagamore Spirit from the city that inspired it: Baltimore. The distillery—located on Baltimore's waterfront—and its triple-distilled rye whiskey are imbued with the spirt and history of Charm City. Visitors can tour the facility, just a short drive from the Inner Harbor, and witness the distillation and aging processes as the award-winning whiskey comes to life.