Soothing massage kneads ease muscle tension and stress, while float therapy sessions help floaters drift into a dream-like state
About This Deal
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- During float therapy, floaters drift into a deeply relaxing dream-like state in an enclosed tank filled with warm water and epsom salt that blocks external stimuli. Sessions are designed to help clear the mind, relax muscles, and relieve stress.
- Learn how float tanks work and why you should try it.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about flotation tanks
About Sanctuary Float Spa
An escape from the outside world in the middle of Minnetonka, Sanctuary Float Spa provides a unique and holistic wellness experience. Offering float therapy, massage therapy, and pharmaceutical-grade cannabidiol (CBD) products, Sanctuary Float Spa is your destination to relax, recharge and reset. Sanctuary Float Spa has five spacious float rooms, each with private showers and dressing areas and customizable lighting and music controls.
- Float Therapy: Unparalleled in versatility and effectiveness, floating is the practice of immersing yourself in a soundproof room filled with 10 inches of warm water containing 1,000 pounds of dissolved Epsom Salt. Suitable for all ages and completely safe, float therapy calms the central nervous system, eases pain, and reduces inflammation, making it beneficial in the treatment of chronic pain, sore muscles, fibromyalgia, migraines, stress, anxiety, insomnia and improving overall well-being
- Massage Therapy: Providing traditional and Oriental massage modalities, as well as cupping, Sanctuary Float Spa offers customizable soft tissue therapies with a licensed massage therapist to help clients recover from muscle tension and chronic pain.