Skilled technicians offer an array of treatments that aim to help beauty buffs achieve their dreamed silhouette
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- Fat Eraser includes wood therapy, ice sculpting, and laser lipo
- Cellulite Eraser includes wood therapy, fascia blaster, vacuum therapy, and infrared sauna
360 Lipo includes wood therapy, laser lipo on the stomach, sides, and back
- Wood therapy is a non-intrusive body-contouring technique that uses specially shaped wooden pieces, such as rollers and suction cups, to massage the target areas, in an attempt to break down localized pockets of fat and cellulite so that they can be eliminated through the lymphatic system; it also stimulates blood circulation and cellular turnover rate in the massaged areas to tone and contribute to skin tightening.
- Ice Sculpting: During the procedure, cooling pads are applied to areas with unwanted fat deposits, causing the fat cells to freeze and crystallize, making them easier for the body to metabolize.
Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, inner thighs, outer thighs, flank/love handles, upper arms, and double chin.
- Laser Lipo: During the lipo-laser sessions, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for Laser Lipo?
Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, thighs, arms, and hips.
Vacuum therapy: This non-invasive treatment uses vacuum therapy to plump and contour the body while stimulating blood flow in an attempt to improve lymphatic drainage, break down cellulite, and contribute to skin elasticity.
- How it works: Infrared heat permeates to the body’s core faster than the warm air of a regular sauna, elevating the heart rate to help boost the metabolism.
- Benefits: On top of the traditional benefits of a sauna session—relaxed muscles and a cleansing, steam-induced sweat—infrared saunas can also play a role in weight-loss regimens.
Sculptopiia is passionate about helping people increase their sense of well-being. Their services include body contouring, lymphatic drainage, reflexology, facials, teeth whitening, and many others. The goal is to help patients feel ageless inside and out.