Technicians use an efficient cleaning system to remove dirt, grime, and allergens from carpets
About This Deal
Professional Carpet cleaning 3 rooms/250 sq feet minimum
Professional Carpet cleaning 5 rooms/500 sq feet minimum
Professional upholstery cleaning for One sofa
Pet stain removal treatment for Three areas
- Cleaning crews use a hot-water-extraction method to dissolve light stains and extend the life of carpets. Additional charges apply for Deodorizer / Heavy Soil Treatment / Stain and Spot Removal / 3m Scotch Guard Carpet Stain Protection / Flea-Tick-Bedbug-Allergen-Dustmite Treatment.
- Moving any furniture will incur extra fees
- Not valid for commercial locations or area rugs
- Equipment used: professional hot-water extraction system
- All staff will be wearing protective masks, gloves, and boots to ensure their safety as well as yours
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12 to 18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 20 minutes per room.
- It can take anywhere from 6 to 8 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity.
- Moving large furniture may incur extra fees
- Eco-friendly products: The Natural
About Seattle Clean Air
Seattle Clean Air is a company expert at air duct cleaning and house cleaning with over 10 years of experience. Trained technicians use the most modern equipment in order to guarantee results. Reliability and effectiveness are the company's motto.