Technicians use a safe chemical-cleaning system to remove dirt, grime, and allergens from carpets
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
Professional Carpet cleaning 3 rooms/250 sq feet minimum
Professional Carpet cleaning 5 rooms/500 sq feet minimum
Professional upholstery cleaning for One sofa
Pet stain removal treatment for Three areas
- Cleaning crews use a hot-water-extraction method to dissolve light stains and extend the life of carpets. Additional charges apply for Deodorizer / Heavy Soil Treatment / Stain and Spot Removal / 3m Scotch Guard Carpet Stain Protection / Flea-Tick-Bedbug-Allergen-Dustmite Treatment.
- Moving any furniture will incur extra fees
- Not valid for commercial locations or area rugs
- Equipment used: professional hot-water extraction system
- All staff will be wearing protective masks, gloves, and boots to ensure their safety as well as yours
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12 to 18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 20 minutes per room.
- It can take anywhere from 6 to 8 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity.
- Moving large furniture may incur extra fees
- Eco-friendly products: The Natural
About Seattle Clean Air - North Carolina
When Seattle Clean Air teams visit homes, they roll up in marked service trucks armed with cleaning devices specially engineered to cleanse HVAC systems. Before performing the service, technicians thoroughly review the services requested, provide information on air quality, and explain what the cleaning process looks like. Seattle Clean Air offers also carpet cleaning and chimney sweeping services.