Noninvasive low-frequency or laser body-contouring treatments target localized fat deposits in order to tighten the body
About This Deal
- During the ultrasonic cavitation procedure, a licensed professional treats problematic body areas with an ultrasonic device, which emits low-frequency sound waves that burst fat cells to help drain their contents.
- Typical treatment areas include most areas where excess fat is stored, including the abdomen, love handles, thighs, buttocks, upper arms, and chin.
- Laser Lipo: During the lipo-laser sessions, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who's eligible for Laser Lipo?
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, thighs, arms, and hips.
About Sha's Skin Care & MedSpa
Some believe one has to work on beauty and it's all about clients at Sha's Creations. There, they can get body works like body sculpting, body contouring, radio-frequency fat reduction, or skin-tightening treatments. The spa also offers relaxing massage sessions.