Rotary brush and powerful vacuum machine.
About This Deal
Chimney Sweep for Up to 12 Feet
Dryer Vent Cleaning for Up to 6 Feet
Chimney cleaning package
$45 (retail value $129)
~Chimney sweep for up to 12 feet
~Cresol buildup inspection
!Other services may be required!
----No partial cleaning to prevent fire hazard----
Technician cleans chimney using rotary brush and powerful vacuum systems to ensure that creosote and debris is removed.
- Services included in dryer vent cleaning: Dryer Vent 6’ Rotary Brush Cleaning and inspection.
- Length of service: 30 to 60mins
- Service radius: 75 miles from 22314
- What gets cleaned out? creosote, a black residue caused by wood oils that accumulates inside chimneys
- When to do it: Chimneys, fireplaces, and vents should be inspected at least once a year.
- Risks of unmaintained chimneys: costly repairs, house fires, and unwanted critters
About Sharp HVAC
Air ducts are the passages for your heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system. They are the pathways where heated or cooled air travel throughout a home. Air duct cleaning is the process of removing dust and contaminants that accumulate over time from your air ductwork. Air ducts are like the circulatory system of your home, which is why air duct cleaning is so important! Since ductwork is often located out of sight behind walls or above ceilings, maintenance like cleaning of air ducts can be easy to neglect. Many people forget to have routine air duct cleaning performed, which has the potential to cause long term problems with indoor air quality.