Technicians and physicians combine three FDA-approved lasers to zap hair from dozens of body areas including face, legs, and bikini line
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- Must be 18 or older
- Type of laser: YAG 1064nm can be used on darker skin types due to its lower melanin absorption. The laser deeply penetrates the hair follicle, targeting the bulb and papilla for more effective hair removal.
- Type of laser: The Alexandrite wavelength is ideal for the widest range of hair types and color, especially olive, light-colored, and thin hair. Powerful, superficial energy absorption through the skin allows the wavelength to target the bulge of the hair follicle for more effective removal of embedded hairs such as those found on the upper lip or eyebrows.
- Click here to learn more about different types of lasers.
- Click here for a list of valid body areas. Treatments are effective for all skin tones.
About Simplicity Laser
Simplicity Laser was founded in 2009 by a team of technicians and physicians who wanted to offer an array of beautifying and revitalizing services with the latest technology in skin-care therapy. Here, the team understands that every person is unique so they provide customized plans for each service provided and rely on customer feedback for continual improvement. Their motto is to remain simple to the core and provide straightforward answers to questions about pricing, treatment plans, and to help make transform people on the outside so they feel great inside. Read more below on some of the different services available:
- Hair removal is done here with laser technology that gently pulverizes strands in one body area. Although these treatments can be effective in permanently reducing unwanted fuzz, most patients require 8–12 sessions for full removal due to hair-growth dormancy, laser-absorption rates, and hard-to-locate follicle foxholes.
- Micro-needling is a treatment performed using a Dermapen that stimulates collagen growth and natural healing processes that can tighten, lift, and rejuvenate skin.
- Sublative Rejuvenation treatments are available for all skin types as an alternate method of reversing the signs of aging. Combat fine lines, acne scars, skin laxity, and textural irregularities caused by sun exposure with this safe radio frequency skin-restoration treatment.