Beauticians offer treatments which aim to reduce fat deposits, stimulate the production of collagen, or cleanse and nourish the skin
About This Deal
- Endermologie is a lymphatic massage which combines rollers and mild suction and aims to stimulate collagen and elastin production and reduce fat deposits
- Radio frequency treatment is a non-surgical procedure which uses infrared light and radio waves to dissolve fat cells and stimulate blood circulation
- Valid treatment areas for endermologie and radio frequency treatments: back, thighs, buttocks, belly, or upper arms
- Length of single treatment:
- Radio frequency treatment - 30 minutes
- Endermologie - 35 minutes
- Expected results:
- Radio frequency treatment aims to reduce fat deposits, improve blood circulation, and tighten the skin
- Endermologie treatment may improve blood circulation, reduce fatty tissue, relieve muscle tension, and stimulate the production of collagen and elastin
- Anesthesia used: no
- Intended benefits of sugar scrub and body wrap: may exfoliate, cleanse, and moisturize the skin, as well as help remove toxins from the body
Learn More About Cellulite
Annoyed by your cellulite? You don't have to be.
View Skin Station’s other offers:
About Skin Station
The epidermal experts at Skin Station possess the skills and professional products to banish almost any skin imperfection. Clients can browse a menu of more than 30 facial treatments to find the one that best suits their needs, then bask in even more individualized care as aestheticians tailor each regimen to their skin type.
Serums from Clarins Paris, Dr. Oasis, and G.M. Collin delve deep into skin tissue to hydrate, heal, and break up bacteria house parties, and more advanced treatments, ranging from chemical peels to 24-karat gold facials, forge speedy results. For the rest of the body, waxing services and LHE hair removal leave skin smooth and fuzz-free.