Hair-reduction treatments target the follicles with laser and gently select unwanted hairs while leaving the skin undamaged
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- View valid treatment areas
- Type of laser: Splendorx. It combines Alexandrite and Nd:YAG wavelengths for a perfectly tailored treatment that is fast, effective and comfortable. It also features a unique square-shaped laser spot that safely covers every single rich of skin being treated.
- See also another deal from Skinlastiq for CoolSculpting Applicator Treatments
Before your laser treatment: SHAVE TREATMENT AREA 24-48 HOURS PRIOR TO APPOINTMENT
- Use sunscreen daily, sunburned skin cannot be treated.
- Avoid any irritants to your face, such as any products containing bleaching creams, Retin-A, retinol, benzoyl peroxide, glycolic/salicylic acids, or astringents for at least 2 weeks.
- Do not use self-tanning agents for at least two weeks before any treatment. If you have used these products, thoroughly cleanse the area with an abrasive/exfoliating scrub to remove all products two weeks prior to any treatment.
- DO NOT pluck or wax for at least 1 month prior to your first treatment, continuing through the course of your treatments. Plucking/waxing removes the target hair. DO NOT bleach or use “Nair”-type products for 2 weeks prior to treatment as this can irritate the skin.
- Please do not wear any makeup, perfume or lotions in the treatment area prior to your treatment.
- BEFORE EACH TREATMENT, please inform if you are taking any new antibiotics or medications, as they may make your skin photosensitive and therefore we may not be able to treat you for one to two weeks after completion of the antibiotic.
After your laser treatment:
- If treating the face, please continue using sunscreen daily for the entire treatment period.
- Until initial skin irritation subsides, avoid hot water and anything irritating to the skin. Advil or Motrin can be helpful.
- Avoid any irritants to your face, such as any products containing Retin-A, benzoyl peroxide, glycolic/salicylic acids or astringents for at least 2 days.
- Do not wear tight, constricting clothing in the treated area as irritation can occur and skin cannot cool properly.
- Do not exercise, receive any body treatments, take hot showers, use saunas or hot tubs until skin is back to normal.
- What to expect: a wide range of skincare treatments designed to improve skin health and reduce signs of aging
- Some of those treatments include: Botox injectables and facials
- What makes it different from a regular spa: facials and other skincare treatments take place under the guidance of a medical professional
- What makes it similar to a regular spa: its comfortable, relaxing atmosphere
- Because its treatments are non-surgical: clients experience little to no recovery time