Welcome to the nearest skydiving center from Bay Area;Experience scenic ocean and valley views on a tandem jump with experienced instructor.
About This Deal
Choose Between Three Jump Options
- Weight restrictions: 250 lbs max weight; Additional charge of$2 per pound above the 200lb mark.
- Age restrictions: must be 18 or older
- Jumping altitude: 8,000 feet; Can be upgraded to 18,000 feet for added cost
- About the instructor(s): United States Parachute Association Certified Instructors
- Video & Photo: Media add ons available on site.
Enjoy the the conveniency of the closest skydiving center from the Bay Area. Less that 25 min from downtown San Jose.
About Skydive Hollister
The instructors at Skydive Hollister conduct their highest jumps at 18,000 feet—the greatest height from which one can tandem skydive. Up there while a full panorama of the valley, hills and bay area stretches to the horizon the world seem more peaceful and beautiful, and if you’re lucky you might see places as far as Sierra Nevada. As the airplane gets closer to the jumping spot a green light flashes and it’s time for you to jump! At this point you will be already linked to your instructor who is not only certified by the United States Parachute Association but may also have experience that involves jumping in world championships, training with the Navy SEALs, or a past life as a flying squirrel. This instructor will conduct you to that open door and take that so desired leap into the blue sky. At 5,000 feet, instructors deploy the parachute and instruct their partner in parachute control and landing techniques as the blue waters of Monterey Bay and the hills of San Francisco unfold below.