After a brief introduction and training, USPA-certified instructors jump with customer in thrilling flight up to 10.000 feet
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- Tandem skydiving let novices and experts alike leap from the sky after a thorough educational session, about 30 minutes of ground training, in a 3,600-square-foot hangar.
- Customers are attached to an experienced instructor.
- What to wear: comfortable, weather-appropriate clothing and tennis shoes for the experience
- Whole experience may last up to four hours
- Must be 18 or older
- Weight limit for female jumpers is 220lbs, and male jumpers 240lbs. Must be body proportionate.
About Skydive Houston
Though skydiving is often billed as a once-in-a-lifetime experience, for the staff at Skydive Houston, it's a job. As they climb up to 13.500 feet in one of their Super Cessna planes above the scenic landscape of Houston skyline they stay calm as excitement radiates off customers—as young as 18 and as old as 79—about to make their first leap. At the ideal altitude, the plane levels off, and jumpers get into position. The sky is amazingly clear around the plane, which takes off from a private airport, so there are no commercial jets or flocks of migrating geese obstructing the airspace. Tandem or solo divers step to the edge, take a deep breath, and experience the thrill of accelerating at 9.81 meters per second per second. While participants revel in their adrenaline-fueled thrills, the staff keeps them safe by adhering to the strict standards of the United States Parachute Associationhttp://www.uspa.org/Default.aspx. These protocols enforce rigorous regulations, safety guidelines, and eminently cool member handshakes. On the ground, the team prioritizes hospitality, offering vending machines, spectator areas, and a few of our staff to help talk you through what's going on in the air! Let go of your worries and concerns and follow the team's motto: SHUT UP AND JUMP!