Guests can compete with other players and test their aiming skills as well as strategic thinking on a paintball arena
About This Deal
- What’s included: paintball gun, goggles/mask
- Where you’ll play: forest area
Valid days and times: 10 a.m.–4 p.m., Saturday or Sunday only
- Age restrictions: Younger than 18 must have a guardian-signed waiver.
- Paint (500 paintballs) and air not included, must be purchase on-site
Common Paintball Games, Defined
- Elimination: Play continues until only one player—or team—is left in play.
- Capture the Flag: In this scenario, players cross into enemy territory to capture the other team’s flag, which they must safely return to their homebase.
- Speedball: Games are played on a small, flat field, which typically contains an equal number of colorful, artificial bunkers on each side.
- Woodsball: Played in the great outdoors, games often simulate military scenarios and are played in conjunction with scenario or capture the flag games.
- Scenario: Teams take part in this adventure to complete missions and score points—all within the confines of a larger storyline. Scenarios often include historical reenactments and military-style play.
About Skyline Paintball
Hidden among Strasburg's thicket of spindly trees, patchy grass, and dirt fields, castles and wooden forts stand strong while flying saucers hint of an alien invasion. This is all part of Skyline Paintball's battlefield landscape, which includes thirteen fields such as Mars Attacks and Frontier Fort. Before slinking through trenches and underground bunkers, players load up on fresh paintballs, sold by Skyline onsite. Refs oversee matches to ensure everyone understands the finer techniques of pointillism and that no one uses a marker that fires faster than 280 feet per second. Less experienced players who rent equipment play in separate games from more experienced players who own their equipment, helping ensure games are evenly matched. Players can walk on during open play each Saturday and Sunday during which up to 20 players can sling rainbows of paint throughout strategy-laden matches.