Deeply hydrating facials aim to purify the complexion to help achieve a fabulous, youthful appearance and silk-like touch
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasions: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion facials: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, microdermabrasion can rejuvenate the skin and you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
Benefits of custom facial: Designed to address one’s specific needs and issues, the treatment can help purify the skin, cleanse pores, restore a youthful appearance, improve acne, or reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Benefits of European facial: purifying facials help unclog the pores, remove impurities, detoxify the skin, and stimulate cellular renewal, as well as reduce fine lines, age spots, and blemishes
- Benefits of the Premiere Facial: helps restore a fresher, brighter, and more youthful appearance
- Chemical peels can help improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.
- Read more about how chemical peels work.
- An esthetician uses a tool with thin needles to create tiny holes in the surface layers of skin, which not only helps absorb skincare products for fresh-looking, smoother skin but also boosts healing as well as stimulates collagen and elastin production.
- What is microneedling?
About Solaris Laser and Skin Care
The mission: physical transformation. At Solaris Laser & Skin Care, the staff performs a variety of bodily upgrades within calm and welcoming confines, and their repertoire hews to both the technological and the manual. There is laser hair removal, performed via the Cynosure Vectus laser, a specialized piece of equipment that has a melanin reader to accommodate many different types of skin pigments. On the manual side of things are massages, treatments doled out deliberately in order to take on physical complaints, such as tight muscles, and emotional complaints such as stress. Solaris' service menu also features Physiodermie facials, permanent makeup, and body wraps intended to help clients slim down and perhaps fit into a favorite dress or trendy lobster bib.